Reliable Staffing Corporation is excited and proud to say that our family owned and operated staffing agency has expanded to the heart of New York City, strategically placed on 5th Avenue: 501 5th Avenue. Our company serves the entire New York Manhattan area. We value every employee and every client. We have consistently proven over 14 years to deliver successful reliable employees and are rapidly gaining momentum in the New York Manhattan area as well. Reliability is the core of our business. We’re experts in fillingβ temporary, temp-to-hire & direct hire positions. We have extensive experience in the office/admin, IT/technology, professional, medical, customer service, executive, financial, and general/skilled labor.
Reliable Staffing has been connecting the right people with the right jobs since 1999, helping many people further their careers while assisting thousands of companies in their search for top talent. There are many staffing firms from which you can choose, but Reliable Staffing guarantees to provide reliable, qualified employees.
We are experts at matching employees with employers in the skilled labor, IT/technology, office support, finance, and medical industries. Reliable Staffing understands that a company’s most important asset is its employees. At Reliable Staffing, we know talent: finding it, getting it, and keeping it. Reliable Staffing can assist you with ANY of your staffing needs whether you need one employee for a one day project or 100 to complete a major project, Reliable Staffing has the experience and expertise to service all your staffing needs.
Reliable Staffing Jobs Listing for New York City
Banking Region Manager RM
Click Here to display Description
Reliable Staffing is seeking Banking RM in New York City. Reliable Staffing New York Office is seeking this position immediately for one of our clients. Please review below. This position is temporary to hire in New York City.
Responsible for direct oversight of sales and service activities of Business Banking Group (BBG) Relationship Managers (RMs) throughout a specified geographic region of the Bank of the East Regional Banking Group. Responsible for effectively managing and coaching Relationship Managers within the region to performance, strategy, goals and vision of the Company and division. Within the region the following functions will include: portfolio management, business development strategy and activities, cross sell, customer service, and asset, liability, revenue and profit generation. Business target market is companies, including sole proprietorships, with sales generally from $10MM up to $25MM in revenues.
Essential Job Functions for Reliable Staffing New York client is:
1. Provides direct management and tactical coaching to BBG Relationship Managers whose primary responsibility is focused on customer retention, deepening of customer relationships and development of new Business Banking customers. This includes support in structuring credit requests and in-market joint calling and coaching.
2. Participates in the development of coaching tools, activity objectives, performance goals, sales and coaching protocols, performance plans, tracking and reporting tools, recruiting profiles and relevant training (sales, product and credit).
3. Monitors progress on all objectives and goals. Accountable for achievement of loan, deposit and fee income targets of the BBG Relationship Management team.
4. Monitors variance against budget on an ongoing basis. Accountable for achieving positive or neutral variances to Business Banking related budgets for the region.
5. Manages employees directly, including selection, resource allocation, performance management, rewards and recognition. Involved directly in selection of the region's Relationship Managers when needed.
6. Conducts regular communication meetings with direct reports to communicate information, discuss problems, train staff, and provide a forum for discussion of pertinent issues.
7. Acts as a liaison with centralized underwriting and credit management teams in structuring credit requests and managing portfolio issues.
8. Ensures Relationship Managers are effective in managing credit quality and portfolio management requirements in conjunction with centralized underwriting and portfolio management teams.
9. Provides regular communication to RBG Division Executives and Business Banking management regarding performance of BBO teams, strategies, and tactics.
Reliable Staffing Agencies New York office Education requirements
Required Education or Equivalent Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Admin., finance, accounting required
- Master's/Advanced Degree preferred
- 7 or more years of experience working the financial/ banking Industry
- 3 or more years of experience managing a team of sales staff or professionals
Administrative/Technical Skills/ Other Information
- Sales Management
- Bank Product, Marketing and Service knowledge
- Commercial Loan Structuring and Portfolio Management Procedures
- Analytical and budgeting skills
- Negotiating skills
- Planning & organizational skills
- PC Skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Written and verbal communications and presentations
- Will supervise a team of two or more Sales Staff
Base Salary - $120,000 - $150,000
Please send resume to email@example.com
Key word search: banking staffing agencies new york city, admin staffing agencies new york city, office staffing agencies new york city
Coordinate strategy execution for a broad area of accounting policy. Ensure up-to-date accounting policies in compliance with industry regulations. Articulate goals, allocate resources, and manage workflow.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
Research industry regulations and trends. Participate in discussions and conferences with regulators and other industry representatives.
Anticipate regulatory changes and assess impact on the firm's accounting. Translate new pronouncements to enable understanding by stakeholders.
Lead unit in drafting, finalizing, and reviewing policies and supporting systems. Obtain required approval.
Collaborate internally to assess the impact of implementation and to ensure adequate training. Partner to ensure that implementation is well documented.
Report to senior management on the unit's production, activities, and efforts.
Represent the unit as an expert or resource to cross-functional project or coordinating teams.
Plan, document, and manage the performance of subordinate managers and/or staff. Provide for professional or technical growth through assignment, mentoring, or training.
Plan and manage the unit's budget. Approve expenditures or budget transfers.
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required.
8+ years of related experience
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
8+ years of experience in accounting within a top financial services or regulatory organization. Experience in a company with over $100 billion in assets is required
3+ years of experience in a leadership role requiring staff management, decision making, and strategic thinking
Experience with teamwork and evidence of extensive and effective communication capabilities with internal and external liaisons
Extensive knowledge of GAAP and SEC rules and regulations.
Experience in mortgage accounting environment; familiarity with accounting for mortgage backed assets, securities and loan commitments, derivatives and debt, impairments and fair value.
An active license as a Certified Public Accountant
Base Salary - $130,000 - $180,000
Please email resume firstname.lastname@example.org
accounting staffing agencies new york, staffing agencies new york, temp agencies new york, it staffing agencies new york, medical staffing agencies new york
Reliable Staffing is seeking for a New York Client This position is temporary to hire in New York City. Please review below
Title: Strategic Business Partner - Human Resource Generalist 2
Reports to: Converting Human Resource Manager
General Job Activities:
The position is responsible for leading human resource practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented, high performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, job certification, quality, productivity and standards, goal attainment, and the recruitment and ongoing development of a superior workforce. This individual will lead the Human Resource function within the Kalamazoo, MI location.
Specific Job Activities:
- Ability to develop, lead and administer Work System Enhancement Programs around employee certification and skills enhancement.
- Development of an employee-oriented company culture that emphasizes safety, quality, throughput, continuous improvement and high performance.
- Support the facility's safety goals by reviewing our safety policies and practices, worker's compensation cases, and substance abuse testing and administration to ensure consistency and compliance with corporate and legal requirements.
- Drives strategic and tactical planning in organizational development, culture, capability development and performance management.
- Recruit, onboard, train and retain highly skilled, qualified, and productive employees who meet these criteria and who are able to carry out the company vision and facility objectives.
- Support the facility's SQF 2000 goals by enforcement of GMP, safety policies and practices, substance abuse policy, and all other policies and/or procedures within the facility.
- Maintain and train on the Manual for Emergency Planning with the assistance of Corporate and facility EHS
- Develop, improve and administer comprehensive training programs to accomplish facility objectives
- Assist in development and measurement of metrics to improve productivity and profitability.
- Assist with the development and administration of programs, procedures and guidelines to help align the workforce with the strategic goals of the company.
- Act as Facility EEO Officer responsible for drafting and managing the Affirmative Action Plan, conducting bi-annual reviews of the EEO policy with all team members, investigating and responding to all suspected violations of the EEO policy, and supporting the company's diversity initiative.
- Responsible for managing the headcount for the facility, reducing costs associated with training and staffing, and act as a champion for the gain sharing program.
- Manage employment and compliance regulatory concerns
- Administer employee wellness and health initiatives.
- Develop and administer performance management and improvement systems
- Lead the labor relations efforts within the facility, to include grievance handling, contract negotiations and contract administration.
- All other duties as assigned.
4 year undergraduate degree from an accredited university in Human Resources, Labor, Legal or Business Administration, or a related field.
Masters Degree preferred
SPHR/PHR Certification desired
Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Labor Relations experience in a union environment, along with contract negotiations, grievance handling and contract administration.
- Ability to complete limited business travel requirements
- Intellectual horsepower
- Results driven
- Energetic and dynamic with excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Comfortable and proficient at speaking in front of a group.
- Work Systems and Change Management
- Organizational Design, LEAN and business planning skills
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to motivate
- Ability to lead, build consensus and work within a team environment
- Initiate and manage change
- Integrity and Trust
Base Salary - $60,000 - $75,000
Human resources staffing agencies new york city, fifth avenue staffing new york city
ICU Charge Nurse-Clinical Coordinator
Overview: Coordinates functions and activities related to a single departmental function. Position is responsible for a clinic unit. Position coordinates the scheduling efforts of the unit RN's. Acts as liaison person to internal and external customers (i.e., pre-hospital providers, medical and nursing staff, hospital administration). Responsible for developing and implementing plans/processes for meeting regulatory requirements. Trains and mentors staff.
Special Skills: Effective interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to effectively implement change and assist with the management of departmental budget. Must be able to independently make decisions in high-stress situations.
Minimum Requirements: Nursing Degree from an accredited nursing school. Current Registered Nurse license in the State of Arizona. Requires at least two years of relevant clinical nursing experience. CPR required. ACLS required or must obtain within six months of hire. PALS required or must obtain within six months of hire.
Preferred Qualifications: Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN). Prefer management experience with at least two years as a supervisor.
please send resume
Keyword Search: Medical staffing agencies new york city, nurse staffing agencies new york city, office staffing agencies new york city, executive placement agencies new york city
Reliable Staffing in New York City is hiring for one of Our clients who is looking for an experienced Executive Administrative Assistant to support a high level executive for our client on the north side. Job responsibilities include the following:
Take dictation, transcribe notes, and compose memos
Coordinate travel arrangements
Schedule appointments and meetings
Answer phone calls, giving messages as needed
Create presentations in Microsoft PowerPoint
Generate reports in Microsoft Excel
May assist with financial information and reporting with regards to the budget, expense reports, etc.
In order to be considered for the Executive Administrative Assistant position, candidates must meet the following criteria:
Minimum 3 years of experience in an executive administrative role, supporting a high level executive
Experience with all of the areas in the job description
High proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) version 2007 or 2010
Bachelor's degree is strongly preferred
Requires good organization, follow-up and communications skills
Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
Key Word Search: New York Staffing Agencies, Staffing Agencies New York, Office Staffing Agencies New York, New York, Temp Agencies New York City, Temporary Agencies New York City, New York placenet agecny, Manhattan Staffing Agencies